Pizza is a fast, delicious and nutritious dish. It rightly ranks among the top 5 favorite dishes of most of the world’s population. Find your top crepe makers.
Going out for pizza with friends is a favorite pastime of a fun company. But what about those who are watching their figure or health does not allow? Don’t go? Sit and watch with hungry eyes? Eat a salad of greens at the same time? No, my friends! Today for you seven recipes for low-calorie pizza! Gather your friends for a pizza of your own making!
This dish cooks quickly, so you can please yourself and your family with dietary goodness more often.
Recipe for a diet pizza without flour chicken
Diet pizza without dough – a dream of slender girls. Instead of the dough base, we’ll make a pizza base of ground chicken. In a dish made by this recipe is only 110 kcal per 100 grams.
If you do not have time to make minced chicken yourself, you can buy ready-made, but make sure that the minced meat does not add pork fat (as manufacturers sometimes do).
To cook it we need:
- Chicken fillet – 400 gr.
- Egg – 1 piece.
- Fat-free cheese – 50 gr.
- Onions – 1 pc.
- Tomatoes – 1 pc.
- Fresh champignon – 1 pc.
- Tomato paste – 2 tsp.
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Pizza spices
- Make minced chicken, onion and garlic in any chopper. You can use ready-made minced meat. Add 1 egg. Salt and mix and season to your liking.
- In a baking form, lay out the stuffing, flatten it with a flat crust and send it to a preheated 180 degrees oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the tomato and mushrooms for the toppings into beautiful slices.
- Prepared base for minced pizza take out of the oven and smear with tomato paste.
- Place tomato slices and mushrooms on top. Sprinkle with spices, grated cheese and send to the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Take the pizza and enjoy. Share with friends.
Low-calorie cauliflower pizza
For this recipe, it is better to use frozen cauliflower, then the pizza will not have cabbage flavor. A great low-calorie snack option for a fun company. Although this pizza can easily be eaten on its own, because it does not harm the figure at all.
To prepare it, we will need:
- Frozen cauliflower – 500 gr.
- Egg – 1 pc.
- Parmesano – 15 gr.
- Salt – pinch.
- Tomatoes – 1-2 pcs.
- Mozzarella – 90 gr.
- Turkey baked pork – 100 g.
- Parmesano – 15 g.
- Dill, parsley.
- So, we take frozen cabbage, defrost it and beat it with a blender to a purée.
- Using gauze folded into 3 layers, squeeze the juice from the cabbage. The volume of mashed cabbage will almost halve.
- Squeeze the mashed cabbage into a bowl, add the egg, grated Parmesan and salt. Mix well.
- Cover a suitable form with baking paper, grease it with oil and put the cabbage base on it.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and bake the base for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the base out of the oven and sprinkle it with grated cheese. The products prepared for the filling we cut into thin slices and put on the base.
- Put pizza with stuffing in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle greens on the ready dish.